// by queenesp12
Air and Water
Landmark 11 (Celebrate Each Season)
In Science, we have been studying Air and Water in the Environment.
1) Students learned about how rain is created within the water cycle.
2) Created a water cycle in a bag using sharpies, food colouring, and water.
3) Students’ water cycle bags were placed on the window. Then, they made predictions as to what would happen.
4) Students monitored their bags over several days. Evidence of Evaporation, condensation, precipitation, and collection was noted by the class.
5) Practice the water cycle through the Go Noodle Song for brain and body breaks.
Queen Elizabeth Gr 1/2 – 04/05/2022